In early September, the team at FortiTech learned that Noah, the 12-year old son of one of our clients had been diagnosed with
The news was obviously a big shock to the family, as well as ourselves and we offered to help out in anyway we could.
We knew Noah was a fan of PC gaming, so with Noah's family's blessed we organised a fundraising effort to purchase an awesome gaming computer to help him through the intensive rounds of chemotherapy that will leave him unable to attend school or undertake activities such as riding a bike for at least 6 months.
With an amazingly generous donations from over 40 people we were able to put together a PC fit for any serious gamer complete with RGB multicoloured lights, a liquid cooler for the processor and even a steering wheel and pedals for Noah's beloved racing games.
We were able to deliver the PC to Noah's family last week, Noah himself was in hospital for another round of chemotherapy but is hopefully due out this week and will get to see the PC for himself. We know that Noah was incredibly excited to be receiving the PC and was looking forward to giving it a spin when he was able to.
The final components of the PC purchased with the generous donations were:
- Intel Core i7 11700KF Processor
- 32GB DDR4 RAM
- Gigabyte NVIDIA Geforce RTX 3060 Ti Gaming OC PRO Video Card
- Gigbayte Z590 AORUS PRO AX Motherboard with built in Wi-Fi
- Western Digital 1TB NVMe Solid State Drive
- Western Digital 2TB SATA Drive
- Silverstone 600W Power Supply
- Razer Kraken headset
- 27" AOC Gaming Monitor
- Windows 10 Professional
- Corsair iCUE 220T RGB Mid Tower case in white, with a side window to show off the multicoloured fan lights
- Corsair iCUE Elite Capallix 280mm Liquid CPU cooler
- Logitech G923 Racing Wheel and Pedals
To top it off, there was also enough money from the donations to give Noah some universal gift cards (aka cash) to purchase some games.
Noah's family and the team at FortiTech would like to thank everyone who contributed to this fundraising effort and making it such a success, it has defintiely made one young man very happy and given him a positive outlet for his treatment journey.